Archive for April, 2006
Top ten scariest things I have ever done in my life (in no particular order):
- Sang “Silver Bells” in front of the whole school in the 5th grade.
- Watched a purple rash of unknown origin cover every inch of my daughter’s two-year old skin, while living in the middle of the Mexican desert during the summer in a 30-foot trailer.
- Flew in the Sky Coaster over the Royal Gorge.
- Answered the phone when the caller ID said “Unknown Name, Unknown Number.”
- Attended eighth grade.
- Stayed broken up with Chris for about an hour when I was seventeen.
- Walked into a bar for the first time in my life when I was 29 to sing karaoke for my friend’s birthday.
- Drove home from church during the worst flooding I’ve ever been in, passing stalled SUV’s in our minivan and watching port-a-potties racing past us in the rising waters.
- Sent my baby to kindergarten.
- Started my own blog.