In light of all the recent soul-searching that has been occurring by people whose blogs are far worthier than my own, I have decided to jump on the band-wagon. I have dug deep and the following is what I have come up with. Some of it has not been easy. Some of it may offend you. Some of it I will overcome and some I will live with for the rest of my days.
* I don’t know how to use chopsticks.
* I think egg noodles taste like cardboard no matter what is on them.
* My favorite movies are the ones with subtitles.
* There are certain numbers that I always associate with letters and colors. For example, the number 8, the letter A and the color red always go together.
* I grind my teeth when I’m sleeping. I’ve actually broken a couple teeth this way.
* I like chocolate to be so bitter that I can feel it burning all the way down to my stomach.
* I love to do laundry. I obsessively smell each item of freshly laundered clothing as I am folding it.
* I have no athletic ability. I am afraid of balls flying at my head. Almost all athletics involve balls flying at my head.
* I like to talk baby talk to my dog. ‘im is a dood boy, yet ‘im id, yet ‘im id.
* My favorite instrument to play is air drums.
* My whole life I thought that I hated the smell of vanilla, but I’ve recently realized that I really like it a lot.
* I think a really cool job to have would be a lie-detector-test-giver. You could ask all sorts of intimidating questions with a monotone voice and show absolutely no reaction whatsoever to the person’s answer.
As has been stated before by others far more eloquent than myself – I have not arrived. I am on a journey. This journey has many twists and turns that I cannot foresee from where I sit. I may add to this list later. I may subtract from it. Please don’t judge me for it.